Monday, August 22, 2011

Synapses

TJ is albino, and people have this odd liking for him, but he feels that they only feel sorry for him (but he's actually good looking, he doesn't see it).

His one friend is his sister, not because other people don't like him, but because he is ashamed.  He embarasses himself a lot, but he just doesn't see that it's not that bad.


Then he gets this note saying that he could have an experiment done to him that would change his whole appearance, and his clumsy awkwardness. What'll happen to him?



This is what this story will be about.  I hope you guys like it!

Also, this is what TJ looks like!  I know his skin color isn't perfect, but with sims, I tried my best in finding a really light non default skin!



You are more than welcome to comment on my blog, but I also just started a thread if anyone is interested.

5 comments:

  1. wow I'll read this fo' sure! - Pixza

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like it will be an interesting story. Def something different. Looking forward to see how it plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you guys like the synapses. I'm going to start writing the intro now. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Beans. I must get caught up soon. Anything to do with... With... Um, the other one that was on the moon? I'm sorry, horrible with names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean My Life at a Later Date? Well, it does tie into it in a few ways, but mostly it's different :).

    ReplyDelete