Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sorry it's been so long!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while.  School, work, homework, gosh, it gets to be so much.  Sure I do have spare time, but often I don't feel like using it to be on the computer :P.  But please don't give up on this story, I am not quitting it's just going to take a bit longer to get updates out!  I have all the prep work done for my next chapter, and am starting to take some of the pics, but it's the homecoming dance for me tonight (homecoming week was so fun for me this past week, being a senior and all), so I'm not guaranteeing when it'll be done!

Maybe you want to follow my blog by email even if you're already regularly following?  I know some are more on top of seeing updates than others, but for me I think it's awesome because you'll get an email whenever I update.  Use that new-ish feature on the right if you feel like it.

I know you may be annoyed by how long I'm taking, but please continue to read when I post updates!  You won't be sorry :).

No comments:

Post a Comment